Search: Look for:   Last 1 Month   Last 6 Months   All time

One dead in Kanpur poisonous gas leak

Kanpur, Mon, 02 May 2011 ANI

Kanpur (UP), May 2 (ANI): A worker was killed after he inhaled some poisonous gas, while working in an illegal plastic recycling unit here on Monday.


The incident took place at a plastic-making unit housed in the basement of a building, where one worker died and two others were admitted to a local hospital unconscious.


Fire department officials, who conducted a search of the factory, found drums full of various chemicals used to make plastic bags and other such items.


"So far, it has been known that work was going on at night when three men were injured. Two men are unconscious, while one man's death has been confirmed," said K. V. Gupta, a fire department official.


Gupta also the factory was located in the building's basement, which may be illegal, adding that the owner would face legal persecution if he was found to have violated regulations.


The police is waiting for a post-mortem report of the deceased before taking further action. (ANI)


Read More: Kanpur | Mon | Kanp

Manohar Lal being presented with a memento
Manoj Tiwari BJP Relief meets the family members of late Ankit Sharma
Haryana CM Manohar Lal congratulate former Deputy PM Lal Krishna Advani on his 92nd birthday
King of Bhutan, the Bhutan Queen and Crown Prince meeting the PM Modi
PM Narendra Modi welcomes the King of Bhutan
Post comments:
Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Your Phone :
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image




Excellent Hair Fall Treatment
Careers | Privacy Policy | Feedback | About Us | Contact Us | | Latest News
Copyright © 2015 NEWS TRACK India All rights reserved.