Here are five body language tips for the young executive by grooming guru Allan Pease:
1. Always carry a briefcase or laptop to one side when you go for an interview or meeting, preferably in your left hand so that you can shake hands with the right.
2. Don't wear a goatee to an interview.
3. Never overfill your briefcase or folder.
4. Avoid talking for long periods and never shake hands across the desk.
5. Angle your chair or body 45 degrees away from the interview.
Read More: Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. Tech | Hunasamaranahalli | Tarahunise | Vidyanagara | Bannur | Belachalavadi | Chikkati | Hirikati | Horeyala | Kotekere | Kulugana | Nitre | Raghavapura | Somahallli | Thondavadi | Sindanapura | Nenekatte | Kundakere | Veeranapura | Directorate Of Tech Education