- Oklahoma tornado kills 91; toll to rise (Third Lead)
- Enhanced contract payments for Australian cricket eves
- Indian IT honcho Phaneesh Murthy sacked for undisclosed relationship
- '2018 World Cup infrastructure inadequate'
- China to host maiden Royal Trophy golf meet
- Indian mission in Jeddah working to fix passport problem
- Ferguson named manager of the year
- Moscow safer than New York: Russian minister
- Kesha drops underwear at awards ceremony
- 'India expects greater backing from Russia in UNSC quest'
Musharraf granted bail in Benazir assassination case
NI Wire, Mon, 20 May 2013
Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan has get some relief from a court today as he granted bail in the 2007 assassination case of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. However Musharraf will have to remain in detention in a case relating to keeping judges in illegal confinement.
Pakistani officials may visit India to probe the Sarabjeet's death
NI Wire, Sun, 19 May 2013
uiry tribunal constituted in Pakistan to enquire about the death of Indian prisoner Sarabjit Sinh may visit India to complete the enqui
US Train collides, Sixty injured among five critical
NI Wire, Sat, 18 May 2013
At least 60 people injured when two passenger trains heading in opposite directions collided during rush hour in southwestern Connecticut in USA. The incident occurred closing the key corridor between New York and Boston. Among the injured, five are critically
Nawaz Sharif to invite Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to his oath taking ceremony
NI Wire, Mon, 13 May 2013
Pakistan elected Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Sunday said that he would invite Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during oath-taking ceremony to Islamabad. His party had won the elections in Pakistan on 11 May 2013. This is the third time Nawaz Sharif is elected as the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif is all set to come back in Pakistan
NI Wire, Sun, 12 May 2013
It seems the former Pakistani Prime Minister is all set to get the charge for the next PM as his party has emerged a big winner in Pakistan elections. Nawaz Shariff has called a meeting of his party leaders in which government formation is expected to discuss the issues.
India-China agrees to restore status quo in Ladakh peacefully: MEA
Israeli attack on Syria: UN termed a 'grave concern'
Cleric Tahirul Qadri expects no changes in May 11 Parliamentary General Election in Pakistan
Facebook addiction can lead to mental illness, claim scientists