Tangri kebab | Ventuno Home Cooking
Chicken leg - 6 nos
Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tsp
Ghee - 1 tsp
Green chili - 1 no chopped
Kasuri methi - 1 1/2 tsp
Few chopped Coriander leaves
Chaat masala (optional)
Juice of 1 Lemon
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Hung curd - 1 cup
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
Kashmiri chili powder - 1 tsp
White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
1. Take chicken leg pieces and make some deep slits on each chicken legs on both the sides.
2. Add salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, chili powder and mix it all together. Close the chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour. This is the first marination for the chicken.
3. For a second marination [To make Hung Curd - In a strainer, place the Muslin cloth & add the Curd. Tie it & drain the excess water. Hung Curd is ready.]
In a bowl add hung curd, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, kashmiri chili powder, white pepper powder and salt. Mix all the ingredient together.
4. To the first marinate chicken pieces add ginger garlic paste, ghee, green chili, kasuri methi, coriander leaves and mix all together well.
5. Add the spiced yogurt mixture to the chicken. Completely coat the chicken with the mixture.
6. Close the chicken and let it refrigerate for 3 hours. This is the second marination for the chicken.
7. Grill the marinated chicken for 8 minutes on each sides. (I have used grill settings in a microwave). Foil paper can be used in grill settings only.
8. After 8 minutes, remove it from the grill and brush a little ghee on both the sides. Grill it for an another 8 minutes.
Delicious tangri kebab are ready to serve, you can sprinkle chaat masala on top of the chicken leg pieces its an optional or serve with mint chutney or mayonnaise
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow