Masala Idli in Tamil
Idli - 6 cut into pieces
Onion - 2 chopped
Tomato - 3 chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
Green Chili - 1 no
Sambar Powder - 2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Masala Idli Recipe in English: https://goo.gl/VzrJ4p
Bread Upma Recipe: https://goo.gl/x3uSZA
Bread Omelette: https://goo.gl/Q2GFxY
1. First step take a wide non-stick pan add oil, Idli and shallow fry it on low flames, untill it turns light golden color.
2. Next step we will make masala, Take a deep pan, add oil, Cinnamon, cloves, onion, Green chilli & sauté it.
3. Once onion turns transparent add Ginger & garlic paste, Tomato, salt, Sambar powder, Coriander powder and mix it. Just add a little water to it. Add the Curry leaves and mix it.
4. Idli pieces are now toasted. Transfer the toasted Idli pieces into the masala and gently mix it. Idli has to absorb the masala.
5. Turn off the stove add a ghee and mix it. Masala Idli is ready to eat now.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHo...
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com