Karandi Omelette | Breakfast
The regular South Indian cuisine is equipped with several of those rare dishes that never get old, one of them being the Karandi Omelette! Karandi Omelette is an egg omelette cooked in a ladle or tadka pan, which is also called as "Karandi or Thalippu Karandi", which is why it is named Karandi Omelette. This omelette will be similar to Kulli Paniyaram but little big in size and made with eggs. A yummy omelette, prepared in a small karandi or spatula or pan, filled with the goodness of onions and Indian spices, it makes a perfect breakfast recipe! The recipe for this dish, is surprisingly, an easy one, which I have shared below for you guys to try out.
Chopped Green Chili
Chopped Coriander leaves
Egg - 1 no
1. First, add the chopped onions to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Now, add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt to the bowl.
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Now, crack open an egg and add it to the bowl.
6. Whisk it quickly.
7. Now, take a tempering spatula to make the karandi omelete.
8. Once the karandi is hot, add a little oil.
9. Pour the egg mixture into the karandi (spatula).
10. Keep it on a low flame and cook it.
11. Once it is cooked on one side, flip it gently to the other side.
12. Cook evenly on both sides and then remove it carefully from the karandi.
13. Your Karandi Omelette is ready to be devoured! Serve hot! You can have two or three of these omelettes per head!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com