Marinated Fish - 2 nos
Egg - 2 nos
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Green Chili - 2 nos
Onion - 1 nos chopped
1. Seer fish is been marinated with turmeric powder, chili powder, ginger garlic paste & salt.
2. Fry the fish, 3 minutes on one side and then flip it. Cook for 3 minutes on another side.
3. Shred the fried fish and discard the bones. For this recipe use single bonefish.
4. In a mixing bowl, crack open the egg, add salt, turmeric powder, green chili, onion and whisk it.
5. Next step making the omelette, coat the pan with little oil.
6. Once the pan is hot pour the egg mixture and reduce the flame to low.
7. Now gently add the shredded fish pieces, coriander leaves, and pepper.
Close and cook it.
8. Your Fish Omelette is ready to serve.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com