Eggless Lava Cake | Ventuno Home Cooking
Eggless Lava Cake
Maida (all purpose flour) - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1 cup
1. Take a bowl, add 1/2 cup of maida (all purpose flour), 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and mix all together.
2. Add 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup of milk to the dry mixture and whisk all together.
3. Take ramekin bowls and brush it with little butter. Completely dust the bowl with flour.
4. Pour the cake batter into the ramekins.
5. Insert a piece of a dark chocolate in ramekins.
6. Bake the cake batter at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. After it got baked just release the cake from all edges using knife, place it on a plate and turn it upside down.
8. Turn the cake and dust it with powdered sugar.
Absolutely delightful and simple molten lava cake is ready to taste!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com