Egg paratha | Ventuno Home Cooking
Egg - 1 no
Chopped Green chili - 1 large
1. Prepare the dough for paratha, knead it well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Take dry flour and sprinkle it on the flat surface.
3. Take a little dough and roll it out evenly on all sides.
4. Spread a little ghee on the chapathi.
5. Sprinkle some salt, chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala. Gently roll and twirl the chappathi.
6. Again roll it out evenly for paratha.
7. Take a small bowl add egg, chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, chopped green chili, chopped onion, ginger, coriander leaves and just mix all together for egg masala.
8. Heat a tawa, cook paratha on both the sides.
9. Pour the egg masala mixture on the paratha and flip it over and let it cook. Keep the flame on low.
10. Again pour the egg masala on the other side. Close it with the lid and let it cook.
11. Finally garnish it with chopped onion and coriander leaves.
Yummy egg paratha is ready to taste!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com