Mayonnaise - 1 tsp
Mustard Paste (optional)
To Make Patties
Minced Chicken - 250 gms
Onion - 3 Tbsp finely chopped
Chopped Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Egg - 1 no.
Oil for shallow frying
1. Take a bowl, add 250gms of minced chicken, chopped onion, chopped garlic, chopped coriander leaves.
2. Add salt, pepper, bread crumbs, one egg and just mix all the ingredients together.
3. Take a handful of chicken mixture and pat it for chicken patty. Make sure it shouldn't be too thick or too thin.
4. Gently roll it on bread crumbs. Refrigerate the chicken patties for 10 minutes.
5. Take a bun and cut them into two slices. Slightly toast the burger bun.
7. Heat a sauce pan, add oil and shallow fry the patties on both the sides.
8. Spread mayonnaise on toasted bun.
9. Place the sliced tomatoes, chicken patty, cheese slice, iceberg lettuce and gently spread mustard paste (optional), ketchup.
10. Close it with an another piece of bun. Insert a skewer stick to hold the bun.
Juicy and yummy chicken burger is ready to bite!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com