London, Apr 12(ANI): Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel has made it clear that he has no issues to race in next week's Bahrain Grand Prix despite the growing row over the Middle Eastern race.
Vettel said he didn't have much information regarding the latest developments, and is concentrating on this Sunday's Chinese Grand Prix for now.
"First of all we have the race here so I am looking forward to the race here in Shanghai, which is going to happen," The Daily Mirror quoted Vettel, as saying.
"Regarding next week, I don't know more than you know. The latest comment was that we are going to Bahrain to race there I think," he added.
"If that remained the case then I think it is safe enough to go and we should go there and race and not worry about something that is not our own business," he said.
F1 bosses are due to hold a round of crisis talks over the future of the event. Meanwhile fresh concerns have spiraled after seven policemen were injured by a protestor's bomb on Monday, which is not far from where teams stay in capital Manama.
F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone had earlier made it clear that the teams will be in breach of contract if they fail to appear at the race. (ANI)
Read More: Recent Socio- Political and Economical developments in Afghanistan | Bahrain | Eastern Extn | South Eastern Railway | Great Eastern Hotel | Middle Camp | Anelih | Anini | Kamlang Nagar | Kherem | Chowkham | Medo | Momong | Wakro | Wingko | Kumsai | Lathao | Manmao | Middle Khomi | Daily