Mumbai, March 30 (IANS) A construction worker was killed and five fell unconscious Friday after a gas leak in an industrial area in Maharashtra's Nashik district, police said.
"The incident happened when six construction workers were working on an unfinished building of a company named Thaison Group," a police official from Vadivare village on the outskirts of Nashik town told IANS.
"All six went unconscious as they inhaled excessive amount of carbon dioxide. One of the victims, Kiran Vani, 28, died later," he added.
Read More: Mumbai Indians | Mumbai | Nashik | N.i.area | Ind.area Sarojininagar Po | Khalilabad I.area | Vani | Srp Group Area Tso Nadiad | Srp Group I | Mumbai Gpo | Mumbai Central Ho | Nashik City | Nashik Ho | Nashik Main Road So | Nashik Road Ho | Nashik Road Camp | Vani Khurd | Dondaicha-town | A.c.company | Fri | Hajipur Ind.area