- Drought hits production of red chillies in Gujarat
- U.S. dollar slips against euro after Fed official remarks
- U.S., Myanmar sign trade agreement
- ESPN layoffs 7000 workers as TV rights fees rise
- Tim Cook defends tax avoidance claims against Apple
- President Karzai invites CII to set up healthcare and skill building centers in Afghanistan
- Hyundai Motor commences 'Trophy Tour' for ICC Champions Trophy 2013
- Beni advises SAIL to take corrective measures to complete projects on time
- Japan has many attractions for foreign tourists
- iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy denies charges of sexual harassment
Govt releases GAAR draft rules
NI Wire, Fri, 29 Jun 2012
In a bid to avoid tax evasion, the government of India published draft rules of the controversial General Anti-Avoidance Rule (GAAR) on Thursday. It is schedule to be implement from next financial year (1st April 2013).................
Over forty-five million subscribers opted for MNP till April, reposts TRAI
NI Wire, Wed, 27 Jun 2012
The Telephone Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) in its latest report has revealed that a total 45.89 million mobile subscribers have used the mobile number portability (MNP) ? a mechanism of changing the mobile operator with retaining the same number ? system till April this year.................
Indian Oil Companies might slash Petrol Prices Rs 4 per litre from July 1
NI Wire, Wed, 27 Jun 2012
If international petrol prices and the rupee-dollar exchange rates remains steady, there will a great relief to all Indian people as Indian oil companies will then slash the price of petrol by Rs 4 per litre.
FM assures to take measures on Monday to improve Indian economic condition
NI Wire, Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Assuring to take certain measures to improve the worsening condition of Indian economy and depreciating rupee against US dollar, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Saturday informed to media that on Monday Reserve Bank would announce certain measures...........
Moody's downgrades 15 major banks globally by one to three notches
NI Wire, Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Moody's Investors Services, one of the World's top three credit rating agencies on Thursday downgraded the ratings of World's 15 banks by one to three notches on the backdrops of global meltdown, rising risk environment and economic uncertainty in the globe.........
RBI may cut policy rate on Monday
Inflation rises in May WPI index; experts still hopes in policy rate cut
World Bank estimates India's growth rate at 6.9%
FM disappointed over April's IIP data; expressed need to take measures