- Planning Commission approves Uttarakhand Annual Plan of Rs 8500 crore for 2013-14
- China clears Boeing 787s for commercial service
- Cabinet approves proposal for creation of 20,751 additional posts in IT Dept
- ESPN lays offs some of its employees to control costs(Amended/ESPN Employee/Update)
- Google wants 'rational tax system' following criticism over firm's lesser tax transparency
- Rediff.com reports fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and year-end results
- ESPN layoffs hundreds of employees as TV rights fees rise (Re-issue with correction)
- Ford to close manufacturing operations in Australia, slash 1200 jobs
- Drought hits production of red chillies in Gujarat
- U.S. dollar slips against euro after Fed official remarks
TRAI makes mandatory for telecom players to retain one paise per second plan
NI Wire, Fri, 20 Apr 2012
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued a norm asking all telecom players to ensure their customers to mandatory provide a tariff plan of one paisa per second along with other offerings..............
Banks cut lending rate, deposits rate
NI Wire, Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Following the order of Finance Ministry to cut the lending rate as Reserve Bank of India, the master bank on Tuesday cut its policy rate more than expected to 50 basis points (bps), two state run and one private sector banks on Thursday announced to reduce their lending and deposit rates by 25 bps (0.25%)...................
RBI cuts repo rate by 50 bps; loans to go cheaper
NI Wire, Tue, 17 Apr 2012
In a move to boost growth in rocketing speed, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday cut the Repo rate - the rate at which RBI lends money to commercial banks - by 50 bps (0.50%) as against the expected 25bps......
Wrist watch mobile phone maker company enters in Indian market
NI Wire, Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Taking a leapfrog from Europe to India, a Netherland based wrist watch mobile phone making company on Friday has put its first step in India by opening its three outlets in capital and capital region and launching its some models to attract customers........
ED registered case against Vectra Chief Ravi Rishi for money laundering
NI Wire, Sat, 14 Apr 2012
Increasing troubles for Vectra group and its Chairman Ravi Rishi, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) has registered a case of money laundering against the company and his chief for alleged irregularities in Tatra-BEML deal.......
Googles's profit jumps 60 percent
Govt to inject Rs.30,000-crore in Air India, approved to restructure it
Maruti launches Ertiga, starting at Rs 5.89 lakh
Lower GDP may hurt asset quality: Pranab