Masala Chapati | Ventuno Home Cooking
Masala Chapati - Recipe
Ingredients: Wheat flour - 1-1/2 cups
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Making the dough
1. To the wheat flour add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, kashmiri chilli powder. Mix well
2. Add milk and little water. Slowly knead to dough. Add water at intervals as needed.
3. Let the dough sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep covered.
4. Make a small ball out of the dough and start rolling it flat
5. Toast the flattened dough evenly on both sides.
6. Add little ghee if you wish.
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com