Keema Paratha | Ventuno Home Cooking
Wheat Flour Dough
For Keema Filling
Oil - 2 Tbsp
Onion - 1 no. finely chopped
Green chili - 1 no. finely chopped
Few cloves of Garlic finely chopped
Piece of Ginger finely chopped
Minced Meat - 250 gms
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Corinader powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Take a wide sause pan, add oil, onion, green chilly, garlic, ginger and saute well.
2. Add minced meat once the onion turns transparent.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt and add little water and mix it well. Close the lid and keep the flame low, let the meat cook well.
4. Take a dough, roll it out. Make sure the edges are thinner than the center.
5. Place the keema in the center and seal it carefully. And gently roll it out.
6. Heat tawa, add ghee and start cooking the paratha both the sides.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com