8 fall sick in Assam after consuming wild mushrooms
Guwahati, June 6 (IANS) Eight people, including a minor boy, fell sick after consuming wild mushrooms in Assam's Nagaon district Wednesday morning.
All the eight people complained of headache and nausea after consuming the wild mushrooms, police said adding that all the affected people have been admitted to Nagaon civil hospital.
The mushrooms were collected from the nearby forests, police said.
The condition of the minor boy was stated to be critical.
Read More: Nagaon | Assam Lingzey | Nagaon Bo | Guwahati Gpo | Assam Tribune | Assam Engg. Institute | Assam Sachivalaya | Guwahati University Ho | Guwahati Airport | North Guwahati | Assam Syntex | Nagaon Girls College Ndso | Nagaon Ho | Nagaon Padel | Assam Agriculture University | Balai Nagaon | Assam Medical College | Assam University | Assam Quary | Assam Rifles
NOT ENOUGH REASONS TO BAN IPL, SAYS N SRINIVASAN
May 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM
"BCCI DOESN___T COMES UNDER RTI, SAYS BCCI BOSS "
May 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM
"WILL TAKE ACTION AFTER GETTING REPORT FROM DELHI POLICE: SHUKLA "
May 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM