Sweet and Tangy Tomato Jam
Tomato - 10 nos
Juice of a Lemon
Ginger - 1 tsp grated
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 tsp
Sugar - 1 Cup
Chunky Mango Jam Recipe: https://goo.gl/8ENaW1
Black Grape Jam Recipe: https://goo.gl/5TffYt
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and chop them finely
2. Heat a kadai and add the chopped tomatoes.
3. Add the juice of one lemon, 1 piece of grated ginger, salt, chili flakes, cinnamon powder, sugar and mix everything together
4. Continue to stir jam till all the excess moisture is evaporated
5. After the jam has come to the right consistency, turn off the stove
6. Sweet and Tangy Tomato Jam is now ready to be served.
7. You can store this in an air-tight jar and refrigerate it for about 1 week.
8. Use it as a spread for chapatis, crackers, and bread.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com