Pomfret Fish Fry
Besan/Gram flour - 2 Tsp
For Masala Paste
Kashmiri Red Chili - 4 nos
Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
Goan Masala Fish Fry recipe: https://goo.gl/gmi6za
Nethili Fish Fry recipe: https://goo.gl/uoX11G
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Grind the masala paste with Ginger, Garlic, Soaked Kashmiri Red Chili, Salt, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, Water.
2. Add besan flour/ gram flour to the ground masala paste.
3. Clean the pomfret fish and make slits on the fish so that the masala seeps into the fish.
4. Apply the marinade masala on top of the fish and let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
5. After the fish has marinated, heat a kadai with some coconut oil.
6. Place the marinated fish in the hot oil and add curry leaves stalks on the side to give the fish some extra flavor.
7. Cook the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
8. Pomfret Fish Fry is ready to be served now.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com