Dry Fruit Halwa
Pitted Dates - 1 cup
Almond/Badam - 1/4 cup
Walnut - 1/4 cup
Cashew nut - 1/4 cup
Pistachio - 1/4 cup
Raisin - 1 Tbsp
Chironji seeds - 1 Tsp
Melon seeds - 2 Tsp
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Bread Halwa recipe: https://goo.gl/kQLuaH
Gur ka Halwa recipe: https://goo.gl/ur9QLW
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Soak pitted dates in hot water for 30 minutes.
2. Make Sugar Syrup: To the pan add 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar. Dissolve the sugar and keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a pan, add almond/badam, walnut, cashew nut, pistachio and roast it.
4. To the same pan add ghee, raisin, chironji seeds, melon seeds and toast it.
5. Grind the soaked dates to a fine puree.
6. Grind the nuts into a coarse powder.
7. Heat ghee in a saucepan. Add the date puree and mix 5 minutes.
8. Then add the sugar syrup and continue to cook on medium flame till it thickness.
9. Now add the nuts powder, cardamom powder, ghee and mix it well till all the excess moisture is evaporated.
10. After it thickened turn off the stove.
11. Grease the plate/bowl with ghee. Spread the dry fruit halwa mixture and allow it cools down. You can cut into pieces or serve as it is.
12. Iftar/Ramadan/Ramzan special recipe Dry Fruit Halwa is ready to serve.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com