Cauliflower 65 - Recipe
Besan/Gram flour - 2 tbsp
Maida/All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Corn flour - 1 ½ tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
A pinch of Coloring agent (Kesar powder)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Method: 1. Leave the Cauliflower florets in hot water for 2 minutes & Strain it.
Making the batter
2. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp of Besan/Gram flour, 2 tbsp of Maida/All purpose flour & 1 ½ tbsp of Corn flour
3. Add 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder, 2 tsp of Chilli powder, Salt to taste, a pinch of coloring agent (kesar powder), 1/2 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste & mix well.
4. Start adding Water gradually & mix till you get a thick paste consistency.
5. Now add the Juice of 1 Lemon & mix it well.
Note: Batter should not be runny. It should be having a dropping consistency as shown
6. Add the Cauliflower florets to the batter bowl & coat it well.
7. Leave it for 10 minutes.
8. Heat Oil for deep frying. Gently drop the marinated florets & fry it till it turns brown color.