Carrot Rice in Telugu
Grated Carrot - 1 cup
Cooked Basmati Rice - 200 gms
Onion - 2 chopped
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 3/4 tsp
Sambar powder - 1 ts
Salt to taste
Ghee - 2 tbsp
A few Cashew nuts
A few Coriander leaves
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli - 2
A few Curry leaves
2 Quick and easy rice recipe: https://goo.gl/YTH6wz
Gajar Halwa (Carrot Halwa) recipe: https://goo.gl/8Knff2
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Heat 1 tbsp of ghee. Add mustard, cumin seeds, red chillies and cashewnut.
2. Once the mustard seeds start splattering, add onions.
3. Once they start browning, add grated carrot and saute it for few minutes. And then add salt, turmeric, garam masala, sambar powder & a few curry leaves.
4. Once the carrot is cooked, turn off the stove, add cooked rice and mix it well.
5. Garnish it with Coriander leaves & serve hot.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com