Aval Dosa in Tamil
Raw Rice - 2 cups
Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
Aval/Beaten/Flattened Rice - 1 cup
Curd - 1 1/2 cups
Salt to taste
Pori Dosa Recipe: https://goo.gl/yDNxgY
Wheat Dosa Recipe: https://goo.gl/B1w8tb
1. Take a bowl. add raw rice, fenugreek seed, water and let it soak for two hours.
2. In an another bowl soak aval/beaten/flattened rice and curd for one hour.
3. After an hour, grind soaked raw rice and beaten rice together. Add little water and salt for taste.
4. Once the batter is grounded well, let it sit for minimum of 1 hour.
5. Heat a pan, dilute the batter with little water. Pour it in the center. Add oil on the sides. Close the pan and let it cook
Aval dosai is ready to taste with chuntey or sambar!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com