Venomous jellyfish spotted at Mumbai beaches, several people suffer injuries
Mumbai, Aug 07 (ANI): Venomous Blue Bottle jellyfishes were spotted at Mumbai beaches on Monday. Several people, mostly children suffered injuries after getting stung by the jellyfishes. A resident at Juhu beach said, “Since past two days nearly 150 people, including children were stung by jellyfishes. I use lemon to rub on the injuries caused by jellyfish bite to give people relief from pain.” Locals at the beach use lemons to rub on the injuries caused by the sting to give people relief from pain. Visitors are scared and avoid going near the shore.