Soya Chunks Curry | Ventuno Home Cooking
Soya Chunks Curry - Recipe
Ingredients: Soya chunks - 30 nos.
(Soak in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes)
For Masala paste:
Coriander seeds - 2 tbsp
Piece of Cinnamon
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Peppercorns - 4 nos
Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Dry Red Chili - 6 nos
Coconut - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Onions - 2 nos chopped
Tomatoes - 2 nos chopped
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Water - 1 cup
Few Coriander leaves
1. Soak some 30 soya chunks in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes
2. Squeeze out excess water and keep aside
3. Dry roast coriander seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds, pepper corns, fennel seeds, red chilis, grated coconut.
4. Let it cool and grind to fine paste
5. Heat oil in a pan. Saute cumin seeds & onions till brown
6. Add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder & salt. Mix well
7. Add soaked soya chunks and mix.
8. Now add the ground masala paste & water. Mix well. Close and cook for 10 minutes
9. Garnish with coriander leaves. Done!