Pita Bread | Ventuno Home Cooking
All purpose flour/Maida - 3 cups
Yeast - 25 gms
Warm Water - 1 cup
Salt - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Olive oil - 1 tsp
1. Take a bowl add yeast, warm water & let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add Maida (all purpose flour) and whisk it nicely. Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes till it starts bubbling.
2. Add salt, sugar, maida and knead it for at least 6 minutes well.
3. Add olive oil to the dough, roll it and close the dough. Let the dough sit for 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours, add little bit flour and knead it again for 2 minutes.
5. Spread the dough evenly, cut it out.
6. Take a little bit of dough and start folding it in and make it as roll. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
7. Start rolling the dough little thick.
8. Heat a tawa and start cooking pita bread on both the sides.
9. Fresh and soft pita bread is ready to serve with hummus dip.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com