Urad Dal - 1/2 cup
Rice flour - 2 Tbsp
Peppercorns - 1 Tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Soak the urad dal for 1 hour.
2. Pound peppercorn & cumin seeds into a coarse powder
3. Grind the soaked urad dal into a coarsely
4. Add the rice flour, salt, pounded peppercorn and cumin seeds to the urad dal
5. Mix everything evenly
6. Take a small sized dough ball and flatten it in between in a butter paper
7. Heat some oil in a kadai
8. Now drop the flattened dough pieces into the hot oil
9. Deep fry the vada till they are deep brown colored
10. Pepper vada is ready to be served.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecooking...
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com