Mushroom Pakora in Tamil
Mushroom - 100 gm
Onion - 1 no
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Rice flour - 2 tsp
Besan flour - 5 tsp
Mushroom Pakora Recipe in English: https://goo.gl/Rhx7nd
Vegetable Pakora Recipe: https://goo.gl/GjSAAU
Cabbage Pakora Recipe: https://goo.gl/S5NbwQ
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. Take a bowl and add these ingredients - 100 gm mushroom, 1 Sliced onion, chopped garlic, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves, mint leaves.
2. Add these spices - Turmeric powder, asafoetida powder (hing), 1 tsp chili powder, 1/2 cumin powder, and salt.
3. Add 2 tsp rice flour, 4 to 5 tsp besan flour. Pour little water and mix all the ingredients together.
4. If the consistency is too watery or not coated well means, add more besan flour and water.
5. Heat oil and deep fry the pakoras.
Hot and crispy mushroom pakora is ready to taste!
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com