Moong Dal Payasam | Ventuno Home Cooking
Moong Dal Payasam
Kheer, or Payasam, is another such dish that is really popular among the people of the country, be it any season. Be it summer or winter, Kheer is a dessert that is never off the menu of various feasts. And with the various varieties available out there, there is something for everyone in the market. One such kheer that can be made easily without much hassle is the Moong Dal Kheer. A simple yet delish delicacy, master the simple recipe to this heavenly invention by following the following easy steps.
Moong Dal - 100 gms
Jaggery - 100 gms
Condensed Milk - 1 cup
Coconut - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 Tsp.
Cardamom powder - 1 Tsp,
1. Slightly roast the Moong dal for about 2 minutes.
2. Now rinse the moong dal thoroughly, add some water and let it boil.
3. Meanwhile, while the moong dal is getting boiled, in another pan, melt jaggery with some water added to it.
4. After the moong dal is cooked, add melted jaggery, cardamom powder, ghee, Condensed Milk & mix it.
5. Finally, add freshly grated coconut in it.
6. Your Moong Dal payasam is all ready to be served. Garnish it with few strands of Saffron.
7. You can either serve it hot or chilled.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com