Lemon - 10 nos
Juice of Lemon from 5 nos
Turmeric powder - 2 tsp
Rock Salt - 4 tsp
Roasted Fenugreek powder - 2 tsp
Chili powder - 3 Tbsp
Gingelly oil - 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Red chili - 6 nos
1. Take fresh lemons, cut them and remove seeds.
2. Squeeze some more lemons for juice and keep it aside.
3. Take a bowl add lemons pieces, turmeric powder, rock salt and mix it well.
4. Add lemon juice to the mixture.
[Two-ways to Bottle
1. Now you can bottle it & store for 10 to 15 days. And then add Fenugreek, chili powder & Temper it.
2. You can temper now & store for 20 to 25 days.]
5. Add roasted fenugreek powder, chili powder and mix it well.
6. For tempering take a sauce pan, heat gingelly oil, add mustard seeds and red chilies.
7. Turn off the stove & cool it.
8. Mix lemon mixture and tempered ingredients together.
9. Use it after 20 to 25 days. Do not consume before it!
Spicy tangy lemon pickle is ready!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com