Hyderabadi Dum Biryani in Telugu
For Marinating the Meat:
Mutton - 1 1/2 Kg
Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 lemon
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Green chillies - 2 nos chopped
Yogurt/Curd - 2 tbsp
Raw Papaya paste - 5 tsp
Few Mint leaves
Few Coriander leaves
Fried Onions - 1 tbsp
Oil - 4 tbsp
Onions - 7 to 8 nos thinly sliced
Basmati Rice - 1 Kg
Salt to taste
Cooking Dum Biryani
Oil - 1 tbsp
Ghee - 3 tbsp
Whole Spices (Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom & Bay leaf)
Vessels: one large wide pot
a plate to cover - that fits the pot
a big tawa to keep the pot
Ambur Chicken Biryani recipe: https://goo.gl/Jua1x9
Pressure Cooker Mutton Biryani recipe: https://goo.gl/1DD3iL
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
Step 1: Marinating Meat
1. Mix all the ingredients & refrigerate it for minimum 12 hours.
Step 2: Frying Onions
2. Heat 4 tbsp of Oil in a pan
3. Add the thinly sliced Onions. Saute till its Crispy & brown.
Step 3: Cook the Rice
4. Soak the Rice for 30 minutes Basmati Rice - 1 Kg
5. Boil the water & add soaked rice.
6. Add Salt & Half cook the rice.
Step 4: Cooking the Dum Biryani
7. Heat the pot. Add 1 tbsp of Oil & 3 tbsp of Ghee.
8. Add the Whole Spices (Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom & Bay leaf).
9. Gently drop the Marinated Mutton pieces. Cook for about 5 minutes & turn off the stove.
10. Add few Coriander leaves & few Mint leaves.
11. Next layer it with half cooked rice & saffron milk.
12. Add the remaining rice & saffron milk.
13. Add few Coriander leaves, few Mint leaves & fried Onions.
14. Close the pot & seal it with chapati dough
15. Keep the tawa on the flame & place the pot on it.
16. Keep it in Dum for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
17. Dum Biryani is ready, remove the seal.
18. Garnish it with fried Onion & Place the Egg over the Hyderabadi Dum Biryani.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com