Homemade Ghee (Clarified Butter) | Ventuno Home Cooking
Homemade Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Unsalted Butter - 500 gms
1. Take a wide pan add butter and let it melt completely.
2. Once the butter got melted, you could see bubbles.
3. Cook the butter till bubble stops.
4. Turn off the stoves once the bubble sound stops.
5. Let the ghee comes to a room temperature and transfer to a container. Let it cool.
The most aromatic ghee is ready!
Just mix the ghee sediment with hot rice and pickle, you will get a mouth watering godhavari rice!
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com