Gobi Paratha | Ventuno Home Cooking
Wheat Flour Dough
For Gobi Filling
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Onion - 1 no. finely chopped
Green chili - 1 no.
Piece of Ginger (Pounded/Grated)
Cauliflower/Gobi - 1 no. grated finely
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Kashmiri Red chili powder - 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Amchur powder - 1/4 tsp
Few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, green chilli, pounded/grated ginger & saute well.
2. Now add grated Cauliflower, salt, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, amchur powder & mix well.
3. Keep the flame on low. Close & cook for 5 to 10 minutes till the vegetable is cooked.
4. Finally add coriander leaves & mix well. Your Gobi Filling is ready.
5. Take a large ball of wheat flour dough and start rolling for paratha.
6. Top it with Gobi filling & seal it. Gently roll it.
7. Place the rolled paratha on hot tawa/skillet.
8. Flip the paratha & apply ghee. Cook on both sides
9. Serve it with Dhaba Style Paneer Masala, Pickle or Curd.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com