Garlic Bread Toast
Garlic Bread Toast - Recipe
A piece of toast, early in the morning, and your breakfast is done. Isn’t that what most of us do? Especially those working ladies out there? So, it’s inevitable that you would eventually grow bored of them. But, what if you could try different toasts each day? Wouldn’t that help? Having variety and healthy stuff to eat? And how to make this healthy stuff tasty, you ask? Garlic to the rescue!
So, today, we are here with a recipe for a simple yet delicious toast.
Butter - 50 grams
Italian seasoning - 1 to 1 1/2 Tsp.
A pinch of Salt
A few cloves of Garlic
1. Cut the baguette into (roughly 2/3 inch thick) pieces
Garlic butter mix:
2. Grate Garlic onto the Butter.
3. Add 1 or 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning.
4. Add a pinch of Salt & mix well.
5. Let the mix sit for about 3 minutes.
your garlic butter is ready to apply
Note: You can also store by refrigerating them in a container.
6. Spread the garlic butter generously on the bread pieces
7. Conventional bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
Your crunchy quick bites are ready!
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com