FISH FINGERS | Ventuno Home Cooking
Fish Fingers - Recipe
Ingredients: Seer Fish/Surmai - 1/2 kg
Cut Fish into finger size strips
Lemon juice - 1/2 no.
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Egg - 1 no.
All purpose flour/Maida - 2 to 3 Tbsp
Marinate 30 minutes
Coat with Bread crumbs
1. Cut the fish to finger size pieces
2. To that mix lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt & pepper powder.
3. Add egg and maida. Mix well to coat all over the pieces.
4. Let it marinate for 30 minutes
5. Roll in bread crumbs and deep fry till golden brown in color