Chicken Omelette | Ventuno Home Cooking
Chicken Omelette - Recipe
Eggs - 4 nos
Shredded (leftover) chicken pieces
Onions - 1/4 cup
Green chili - 1 no chopped
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Few chopped coriander leaves
Oil - 2 tsp
1. In a bowl, add the onions, green chili, turmeric powder, chili powder and salt
2. Now break the eggs and add to it. Beat well.
3. Add chopped coriander leaves and beat well.
4. Heat a pan with little oil. Pour the beaten egg & onion mix
5. Reduce flame. Close and cook till hald done.
6. Shred the (Leftover) chicken pieces and add on the omelette
7. Close and cook till its done.
8. Gently press the chicken on to the omelette. Flip and cook for few seconds. Turn off. Done!