Chicken Kothu Parotta | Ventuno Home Cooking
Chicken Kothu Parotta:
Oil - 2tbsp
Onion - 2 medium chopped
Garlic - 5 chopped
Green Chilly - 2 nos
Tomatoes - 2 medium chopped
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Egg - 2 nos
Shredded Chicken and Gravy
1. Take a wide sauce pan, add oil, onion, garlic, green chili, curry leaves and saute well.
2. Once the onion turns transparent add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, pepper mix all together and saute well.
3. Make a well ( gap ) in the center and push everything to the sides.
4. Pour oil in the center and crack open two eggs.
5. Scramble the eggs after few seconds.
6. Add shredded chicken from the chicken curry.
7. Add shredded paratta pieces.
8. Add chicken gravy from to the mixture.
9. Do not use different chicken gravy and different shredded chicken. Let it be from the same gravy. Because different gravy might spoil the taste.
10. Finally garnish it with some coriander leaves and curry leaves.
The most delicious kothu parotta is ready to taste.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com