Carrot Halwa in Telugu
Carrot Halwa (Gajar Ka Halwa)
Carrot/Gajar - 1/2 kg grated
Milk - 500 ml
Saffron in Milk (Optional)
Sugar - 1 cup (200 ml) as per taste
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Few Cashew nuts
Ghee - 4 tbsp
Beetroot Halwa recipe: https://goo.gl/UcSL27
Bread Halwa recipe: https://goo.gl/aGjNnB
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
1. In a wide/deep pan add 500 ml of Milk
2. Add the 1/2 kg of grated Carrot. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes on medium flame, till the Carrot, is completely cooked & Milk is evaporated.
Note: Keep stirring at intervals so that it does not stick at the bottom
3. Once the milk has evaporated, add the Saffron in Milk (Optional), 1 cup (200 ml) of Sugar according to your taste, 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder, few Cashew nuts
(You can also add Almonds & pistachios as you choose) & mix it well.
5. Add 4 tbsp of Ghee & mix well.
6. Keep stirring till the Sugar caramelizes and the Ghee separates.
7. Turn off the stove. Your Gajar Halwa (Carrot Halwa) is ready, you can serve hot/warm.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com