South Indian Filter Coffee
South Indian Filter Coffee - Recipe
Ingredients: Filter Coffee Powder - 2 tsp
Milk - 1 cup (2 glasses)
Water - 1 cup
Filter Coffee Maker
1. Boil water
2. Add 2 tsp full of filter coffee powder in the maker
3. Place the strainer provided on the coffeepowder and gently press
4. Pour hot water to 3/4 of the filter and close.
5. Leave the decoction to collect at bottom for 5 minutes
6. In a vessel, add sugar. Pour desired amount of coffee decoction
7. Add milk and mix till there is enough froth on top
8. Serve hot!