Brangelina top Vanity Fair's 'Best Dressed Couple' list
Washington, July 31 (ANI): Hollywood star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has topped Vanity Fair's prestigious list of 'Best Dressed Couple of 2008'.
Following Brangelina were Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady on the second spot.
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle landed the third spot while French President Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy came fourth.
Rounding off the top five was Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani.
Vanity Fair's list of Best Dressed Couple of 2008:
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
2. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady
3. Barack and Michelle Obama
4. President Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
5. Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani
6. David and Victoria Beckham
7. Prince William and Kate Middleton
8. Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany
9. Justin Portman and Natalia Vodianova
10. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore (ANI)
Read More: Swaraj Paul | French Guiana | French Polynesia | Varanasi | Vellore | Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam | Bhiwani | Victoria Park | Kate Bhogaon | Victoria Extension Road | Fair Field | Fort William | Middleton Row | Victoria Mission | Ashton Kutcher | Nicolas Sarkozy | David Beckham | Victoria Azarenka | National Democratic Alliance (India)
"BCCI DOESN___T COMES UNDER RTI, SAYS BCCI BOSS "
May 19, 2013 at 6:13 PM
CHINESE PREMIER LI KEQIANG ARRIVES IN INDIA(update)
May 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM
WE ARE HANDICAPPED IN CONTROLLING BOOKIES : SRINIVASAN
May 19, 2013 at 5:54 PM