Chinese hotel fined after food poisoning
Beijing, Aug 19 (IANS) A five-star hotel in China's Hainan province was fined about $97,200 after 141 people was sickened by food poisoning, Global Times said Sunday.
The Sanya City Food and Drug Administration also confiscated materials used to make food that allegedly sickened vacationers.
The 141 vacationers were sent for medical treatment after their breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Howard Johnson Hotel. Salmonella was detected in samples from the suspect food.
Read More: Drug | Anantnag City | Leh City | Ghaziabad City | Aligarh City | Hathras City | Mainpuri City | Etawah City | Etawah New City | Allahabad City | Fatehpur City | Varanasi City Ndtso | Clark Hotel | B Hotel Po | Savoy Hotel | Sitapur City | Great Eastern Hotel | Hotel Republic | Patna City | Bhagalpur City
7 ROB ATM MACHINE FILLED WITH CASH
June 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM
SALWA JUDUM SPO BRUTALLY BEATEN UP BY POLICE OFFICER (NNIS SPECIAL)
June 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
BJP SAYS, IT IS SETTING THE AGENDA FIRST FOR DELHI POLLS
June 18, 2013 at 8:19 PM