Two die in septic tank in Bangladesh
Dhaka, Aug 3 (IANS) Two construction workers in Bangladesh died Friday after they inhaled toxic gas while working inside a septic tank in Chittagong city.
The workers were trying to clean an underground septic tank of an under-construction building when the accident occurred, said Farid Uddin Chowdhury, a fire official.
The dead were identified as Abdur Rahman and Mohammad Kamal, both 50 years old, The Daily Star reported.
Read More: A R Rahman | Mohammad Rafi | Bangladesh | Kamal Wala | Mohammad Pur Gaunti | Chirra Mohammad Pur | Mohammad Pur Khaley | Gularia Mohammad Hussain | Mohammad Ganj Bo | Sarkara Kamal | Farid Nagar Edso | Sonauli Mohammad Pur | Mohammad Nagar | Mohammad Pur Math | Mohammad Pur Dharang | Mohammad Pur | Mohammad Nagarpatna | Dhaka | Mohammad Ganj | Sahebpur Kamal
KIRTI AZAD TO NNIS : MEIYAPPAN, ON THE RUN TO FIND A ESCAPE ROUTE
May 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM
GoM CONDUCTS FIRST MEETING ON THE AUTONOMY OF CBI
May 23, 2013 at 10:16 PM
BJP CALLS FOR BCCI AND GOVT. TO TAKE STRONG ACTION
May 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM