Boy electrocuted in Rajasthan
Jaipur, July 15 (IANS) A 15-year-old boy was electrocuted Sunday and three others sustained burns when they came in touch with a high-voltage wire passing over their private hostel in Rajasthan's Sawai Madhopur district, police said.
The incident took place at Komal Hostel situated in Gangapur town of the district, some 180 km from Jaipur.
"Rajkumar Meena, a Class 10 student from Madhya Pradesh, died on the spot, while three others sustained burns," said a police official.
"A total of 35 school students lived in the hostel. Some students were trying to get water to the hostel's ground floor from a water tank on the roof using an iron pipe. Their pipe touched the overhead wire resulting in the incident," said the official.
Read More: Jaipur | Madhopur | Jallowal Madhopur | Gangapur | Gangapur Purvi | Madhopur Bo | Madhopur Buzurg | Jaipur So | Gangapur Bo | Komal | Komal Bo | Kasba Jaipur | Gangapur Diara | Nawa Jaipur | Madhopur Ram | Madhopur Nijhma | Madhopur Keso | Madhopur B.o. | Madhopur Govind | Madhopur Dighrua
4TH C V RAMAN INT'L FELLOWSHIP LAUNCHED FOR RESEARCH
May 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
WE WILL BRING A NEW LAW TO REGULATE FIXING : JITENDRA SINGH
May 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM
COURT ALLOWS FIVE DAY POLICE CUSTODY FOR THE IPL FIXERS
May 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM