- Bhajji lauds rescue operations, says 'happy to be alive'
- Cristiano Ronaldo denies cheating on Irina Shayk
- Have Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair split again?
- Cristiano Ronaldo's model girlfriend troubled by stalker
- Pakistan's Champions Trophy defeat prompts Whatmore's exit
- Man U's Lewandowski hopes fading following Dortmund's firm refusal for transfer
- Cole, Ferdinand in 'tense' stand-off outside LA nightclub
- New F1 tyre 'demands' playing spoilsport for drivers, says Webber
- NRL investigates claims of racial attack on Oz rugby player's wife
- Rose says US Open win 'only possible' after healing of 'traumatic' early career 'scars'
Sachin Tendulkar 4th non-Australian cricketer to receive Order of Australia honor
NI Wire, Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar will be made member of the Order of Australia soon and hence will become the fourth non-Australian cricketer to receive it.
Leander Paes replies with win in Shanghai Masters final against Bhupathi and Bopanna
NI Wire, Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Leander Paes with his Czech partner Radek Stepanek defeated Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna in the Shanghai Rolex Masters 1000 final by 6-7 (7-9), 6-3, 10-5.
Anil Kumble new Chairman of ICC Cricket Committee
NI Wire, Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Former Indian Test captain and legendary spinner Anil Kumble has been appointed as the new Chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC) Cricket Committee. Andrew Strauss of England has also been appointed to the committee.
Alleged Umpires won't be appointed to any domestic or international matches: ICC
NI Wire, Wed, 10 Oct 2012
International Cricket Council (ICC) has decided that all the 6 umpires who have been named in a sting operation recently conducted by India TV will not be appointed to any domestic or international cricket matches till the outcome of the ongoing investigations into the allegations made comes out.
ICC to probe spot fixing by alleged umpires: Rajiv Shukla
NI Wire, Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Commenting upon the latest scandal exposed in a sting operation in which five umpires have been allegedly shown interested in spot fixing, the Vice President of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Rajiv Shukla, Tuesday said that the investigation against international umpires is in the domain of the International Cricket Council (ICC).................
ICC T20 World Cup 2012: Aftermath and what went wrong for Sri Lanka
ICC T20 World Cup 2012 winner: A strange 33 years long journey for West Indies
It's Sri Lanka vs West Indies in the T20 World Cup final
Kevin Pietersen is back with a 4 month England contract