- PM assures all assistance for rescue, relief operations in flood-affected Uttarakhand
- Khurshid welcomes three months respite given to Indian expats in Saudi Arabia
- Gujarat annual plan for 2013-14 finalized at Rs. 59,000 crore
- Ishrat Jahan case: CBI interrogates IB Special Director
- Home Ministry monitoring rescue and relief operations in flood-affected areas
- Manikrao H. Gavit takes charge as MoS for Social Justice and Empowerment
- Operations against Naxals will continue: CRPF DG
- Raja Bhaiya agrees for lie detection test in Kunda DSP murder case
- Adults involve in pre-marital relationship would be considered 'Married': Madras High Court
- Raja Bhaiya gives assent for lie-detection test
Food Security Bill: UPA to discuss today
NI Wire, Sun, 2 Jun 2013
Congress is all set to discuss the much-awaited Food Security Bill today to reach a higher level. Party will discuss the bill in its UPA Coordination Committee meet today.
BJP reiterates misusing of government agencies by Congress
NI Wire, Sat, 1 Jun 2013
BJP has slammed Congress and alleged that under the Congress led UPA, the misuse of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is rampant and now it fear the Intelligence Bureau (IB) too is being misused by the UPA government
Inflation will come down in coming months: PM
NI Wire, Fri, 31 May 2013
Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh, on Friday said inflation in India would reduce and come under control in coming few months.
PM re-elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam
NI Wire, Sun, 30 Jun 2013
As it was expected, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was re-elected to the Rajya Sabha from Assam for the fifth straight term.
Ram Jethmalani expelled from BJP for six years
NI Wire, Tue, 28 May 2013
As it was expected, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has expelled senior lawyer and MP Ram Jethmalani from the primary membership of party for six years over "breach of discipline". The party?s parliamentary board had taken a decision in these regards.
UPSEE 2013 results to be declared today
Jharkhand board class 12 results expected today
Manmohan Singh a weak PM and hence India: Mulayam
CHSE Orissa Plus Two Examination Results 2013 expected on May 29