- Amazing and unknown benefits of Vitamin C
- Find how fit you are for your age
- Homes with dogs have more types of bacteria
- Global obesity epidemic linked to addiction to unhealthy food
- Chemicals in plastics linked to elevated blood pressure in kids and teens
- Daily dose of calcium helps women live longer
- Fish oil supplements may help cut risk of diabetes, heart disease
- Tips to get flatter stomach revealed
- Child abuse increases risk of adult obesity
- Surgical removal of adenoid and tonsils benefits kids with sleep apnea
Constable (GD) final result of BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB Examination 2011 declared Check results
NI Wire, Wed, 1 Aug 2012
SSC has declared Constable (GD) final result of BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB Examination 2011. A total of 6572 candidates in male category and 85 candidates in female category have been declared successful.
Night shifts up heart attack risk
NI Wire, Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Those working in night Shift should get aware as night shift can dramatically increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes, say researchers.
One third smokers ruin other people's quitting attempts
NI Wire, Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Every third smokers has confessed sabotaging another person's attempt to quit smoking, says a study conducted by a pharmaceutical major.
New discovery to treat Alzheimer's patient
NI Wire, Thu, 26 Jul 2012
A new research has raised hope for panic disorders and Alzheimer's. As per this research this new discovery can be dealt effectively by targeting a new brain area that specialises in peripheral vision.
Salty food linked to kidney stones and osteoporosis
NI Wire, Wed, 25 Jul 2012
People consuming diet rich in salt are more likely to develop kidney stones and osteoporosis, a bone disease that increases the risk of fracture, finds a study.
Childhood obesity is associated to bladder and urinary cancer
Exposure to antiretrovirals in babies of HIV-positive women detected
Link between soft drinks and obesity proved
Drug-resistant HIV is on increase in sub-Saharan Africa